New kit Autumn + Freebie

I've created a new kit - Autumn



This kit includes:
42 elements
6 papers
3 wordart (in 2 version: with and without shadows)
2 masks
You can buy this kit here:
Dreamland Digital Design
Digidesignresort
Some inspiration:
clairea

Bogdanozka:

Babsy:

Charito:


Juli:

Lilu74:

Maja:

Mônica

Olushka52:

PaulineM:

Sevochka:


TASHA08:

veluka:


zambiya:

zaza09:

Thank you girls!
Also I have special offer for you: You can save your money if you buy my Season pack Summer-Autumn

This pack includes 2 my mini-kit: Summer and Autumn
You can buy this pack here:
Dreamland Digital Designs
Digidesignresort
and... as always I've created a freebie AddOn:

DOWNLOAD

Sign up for my newsletter and you'll get some news about my products, surprises, coupons e.t.c.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you.....love the layouts
    bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! really beautiful♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment